Trax for Education
Because there is more to horsemanship than winning at a show.
We all know that competition is one way to learn and become better partners to our equine friends. However, there are many other ways to work towards achieving our goals. NAWD TRAX for Education gives you credit for learning and growing in many different areas of horsemanship.
When NAWD members sign up to participate in NAWD TRAX for Education they become eligible to earn points for equine activites. Registered members accumulate points during months that they are active in the program. As they accumulate points, they will become eligible for awards and prizes from NAWD. Prizes include conchos and many other valuable prizes.
When you join in the middle of a month, you are covered for the entire month.
- NAWD TRAX Stall Sign with spaces for stickers
- Invitation to ride in NAWD’s National Championship virtual show in October
- NAWD Bronze Level sticker for stall sign
- $10 in prize points from NAWD
- NAWD Silver Level sticker for stall sign
- $15 in prize points from NAWD
- NAWD Gold Level sticker for stall sign
- $20 in prize points from NAWD
- NAWD Platinum Level sticker for stall sign
- $35 in prize points from NAWD
Here’s how it works:
- Register for NAWD Trax for Education and you will receive a link to worksheet. You will then use the NAWD Trax for Education worksheet to enter the activities you complete for TRAX Prize Points.
- On a quarterly basis, you should review your NAWD TRAX for Education points worksheet and determine if you have reached one of the rewards levels designated below.
- There are 2 ways to submit your points – electronically or via mail.
Simply download your worksheet as a PDF file and email it along with scanned copies or photos of the required supporting documentation.
Print your worksheet and mail it along with supporting documentation to:
NAWD TRAX for Education
9174 Endicott Ave NW
Maple Lake MN 55358
Documentation for rewards is eligible to be submitted during the following time frames. If documentation is received outside of these time frames, it will not be eligible for rewards.
To submit electronically, download your completed Education TRAX worksheet as a PDF and email it with supporting documentation with “TRAX for Education Submission” in the subject line to NAWDTRAX@gmail.com. Only submit your worksheet when you have earned enough points to qualify for one of the levels listed above.
If you prefer, you may mail your worksheet and supporting documentation by US Mail to:
NAWD: Attention TRAX for Education
9174 Endicott Ave NW
Maple Lake, MN 55358
Registered members submit proof ONLY when designated levels are reached and during the time frames listed below. Your TRAX for education account must be active at the time points are earned. Points earned on incomplete submissions will be permanently disqualified (you may not resubmit)
Jan -March ~ Quarter 1: Postmarked April 1 – 10
April – June ~ Quarter 2: Postmarked July 1 – 10
July – September ~ Quarter 3: Postmarked Sept 1-10
October – December ~ Quarter 4: Postmarked Jan 1-10
Points will roll over to the following year as long as your TRAX for Education Account remains active. TRAX for Education is very affordable at $7.99 per month and there is a discount for a yearly subscription.
Ready to sign up? You must be a NAWD Member. Log in to your NAWD Account and click on of the buttons below
If you click the button and jump to the NAWD Membership page, we may need to upgrade your access. If this happens, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.